Sooner or later, everyone must face the daunting task of interviewing for a job. Whether it’s for just a job to keep your bills paid, or if it’s the dream job you’ve always wanted, there are many things that you have to remember before you can get that job that you so desire.
Most people assume that the most important part of a job interview is showing up well-groomed, but there is more to it than that. Everything that you could ever want may be riding on your behavior at a job interview. The smallest thing can mean the difference between your having a new job, or you’re still pounding the pavement trying to score a new interview.
It is common knowledge that it is generally the smallest detail that causes people to fail a job interview. The fact that you can score an interview at all shows that you already
have the right stuff for the job. However, scoring the interview is merely the first step in the journey that is to get you the job of your dreams.
This book is to be your comprehensive guide to winning that job that you so crave. In following the steps listed here, you will have all of the knowledge required to get yourself
through that door that you are most trying to step into. In this book, you will learn:
- How to write your Cover Letter
- How to write your Resume
- How to get the interview of your choice
- How to prepare for the interview
- How to make a great first impression
- How to conduct yourself during the interview
- What the most common questions are
- What questions to ask your interviewer
- Questions interviewers cannot ask
- What common mistakes you should avoid making
- About the post-interview follow-up